Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I'm not really sure what it is about this picture, but I just love it! I took this up at the lake this weekend. This was about the only time that it was dry enough to take my camera out of the bag. It just poured down rain all weekend. Ohhh noooo we couldn't have our camper up there so we were actually tent camping in this crap. There wasn't a dry spot on our bodies all weekend. It sucked, it truly truly did. I am really hoping that he doesn't come up with this lam idea ever again!!!! I want my camper!!!! Or I am just not going!! LOL OK now I sound like a cry baby. My next post will be of pictures of my camper...........just imagine it filled with my scrapping totes and drawers. LOL Yes I actually take my stuff up camping with us. You just never know when I will find the time to scrap. Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:57 PM, Blogger *Jeanne* said...

Are you trying to say you were water logged? lol Poor Baby... I hate it for ya... lol

I love this picture... too cool.

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Amy said...

Just slap Jeanne!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home