Saturday, April 22, 2006

A Day of Shopping

Yesterday I drove up to Spokane to do a little bit of shopping therapy, lol! I just decided that I needed some time away from everyone and everything. I save all of my change in a big jar. I counted it all out, took it to the bank and spent every bit of it on scrapbooking supplies.

OK I have to admit, I went over the total change money, LMAO! But only by about $20!! I thought that was pretty good! I spent a total of $130!

I also had lunch with a good friend of mine, Judy, who I met online at a scrapbooking message board. This lady is the best! From day one we really hit it off. The first time we met was like we had known each other all of our lives. The last time we were up there we got together with her and her family for dinner. LOL Our husbands even hit it off from the start. They had so much in common.

I see lots of future get togethers with our families in the future.

OK now, Jeanne, LOL, does this one make you happier with me? You too Miss Amy??

8 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger *Jeanne* said...

Linda I am so proud of you. Look you are doing a wonderful job. Okay where is the picture of all the lute? I wanna see...

hugs to you dear friend.

 
At 9:13 AM, Blogger Amy said...

$130 on SB supplies, I want to go! All my change goes into DD's bank account LOL!

Yeah so what all did ya get? I want to know too!

 
At 5:02 PM, Blogger Amy said...

LOL, I just updatedmine too!

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger *Jeanne* said...

UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!! Oh by the way you have been TAGGED!!! If you dont know what that means go to my blog... teehee

 
At 6:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, you thought you could hide your blog from me. I have sources, Missy. Now that I've found you, you'll have no peace. Mwahaaa

 
At 6:59 PM, Blogger LindaE said...

LOL Jennie I was going to send you the link when I figured out how to truly use this place!

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

 
At 8:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed in your "about me" thing that you didn't mention you have a beautiful mother living near you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home