Monday, May 15, 2006

Jeanne's Photo Challenge

Jeanne put forth a challenge to take a photo doing something that you don't normally do, so here is mine. I just angled the camera a little different than I normally have done. Nothing big, LOL! Not everyone knows this but photography is my true love. I would love nothing more than to take pictures all day long. OK Jeanne now you will be proud of me, lol, I figured this all out!!

This picture was taken up in the Clearwater National Forest in Idaho, very near where we camp. As time goes by and you see more of my photography, you will notice that this is one of my favorite places to photograph. Most likely because it is one of my most favorite places to be. Way up in the mountains away from everything and everyone. Ride the 4 wheelers all over and most days you won't ever come upon another person.
So peaceful and serene I just love it! My home away from home! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 10:47 PM, Blogger *Jeanne* said...

*APPLAUSE* *APPLAUSE* *BRAVO* BRAVO* ENCORE!!!!!

I am so darn proud of you! This photo is gorgeous... not like any of your photos arent. Hey I was looking for orbs! lol

I just love this.. I want to go there with you...

Keep up on the blog...

 
At 8:26 AM, Blogger Susie said...

Wow that is one beautiful photo! looks like a very peaceful place to camp! I miss our camp in NY! Our camper is still there! lots of luck with that one!! it's so old we will probaly never get it out here! LOVE what you have done so far! Makes me want to change my ugly black blog!

 
At 10:43 PM, Blogger Nancywithajones said...

THAT IS WAYYY FOOOOL IM SO PRAOUD OF YOU I am going to work on this tomorrow :) I am not sure what I will take a photo of but I will find something Probably my daughter lol

YOU DID A FABULOUS job the pictures are amazing!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home