Thursday, May 25, 2006

For as long as I can remember I have always wanted a Mustang convertible. A couple of years ago I decided that for my 40th birthday I deserved my dream car. Well here is my baby!!! Isn't she pretty?? I just love everything about this car, especially that color of yellow. When we started looking for my car, DH kept showing me red and black ones. I'm sorry, I love those colors but everyone has red and black Mustangs. Just look around when you are driving down the street, they are everywhere. But, the yellow one is rarer. You see it more and more these days . Well that is my photo for the day. This should keep Jeanne happy for now, LOL!! I hope you all have a great Memorial weekend!! Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger Terry said...

How fun is that! You go, girl! Have a blast in that rod!

 
At 1:33 PM, Blogger *Jeanne* said...

hot lil' momma in your convertible.... check you out...

 
At 9:32 PM, Blogger Susie said...

looking good there!! great car!! loved looking at some of those awesome photos!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home