Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Can you tell where I was for the last 4 days?? LOL you guessed it. We were up at the camper aka my happy place. This is another area up there that I just love. We tent camped near this creek almost 20 years ago. I had completley forgotten about it until we drove by it on the way to unload the ATV's to take a long ride down to go swimming in the reservoir.

Awwwwwww the swimming was sooo nice. The temps were hovering at 100 the whole time we were there so the water felt like heaven. LMAO now getting through the meadow from the ATV's to the water was another story. There were thousands if not millions of these biting bees. You heard me....they BITE!! They take nice huge chunks out of you, and they hurt like hell! There we all were, all 7 of us and the dog running as hard as we could to jump in the water, LMAO!!

I'm sure we looked quite the sight if there had been anyone else in the area.

We had no desire to come back home. we all could have just stayed up there a few more days, we would have been perfectly happy. But noooooo, we had to come home, get some things done and get ready to go back to work tomorrow. I hope you all have a Happy and Safe 4th of July!!!! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 9:35 AM, Blogger motobarbie said...

No I always check the day it is due to make sure it went in.Beautiful photo, sounds like you guys had a super time. We will be going camping this Friday but on ly for a short time and yes blech in a tent, LOL

 
At 10:26 AM, Blogger *Jeanne* said...

This photo is so amazing Linda! I love it..

I sure would love to hang out with you in your Happy Place.... sounds so wonderful...

Hugs!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home