Tuesday, June 20, 2006

This sweet little fox is living in a culvert at the end of our business partner's driveway. She has some babies in the culvert too. I was really hoping that she would have the babes out but no suck luck. Isn't she just totally sweet looking? We pulled up not 10 feet from her and she sat there for quite some time listening to us talk quietly to her. Ohhh how I would have loved to see the babies!! I will just have to keep going back until I do see them! LOL Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 6:11 AM, Blogger *Jeanne* said...

She is so neat... I love those eyes.. I wanna see the babies too. Get on that would you?! lol

 
At 8:44 PM, Blogger motobarbie said...

That is really cool, living in the country like we do we get to see tons of neat wildlife. But I have never made it that close to photgraph them. I am sure I could with the Turkeys. But who wants to see a big ol ugly stupid Turkey, LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home