Saturday, June 17, 2006

I know I have been a bad girl and not attending to my blog this week. We have been mighty busy and haven't been home a whole lot. This picture is one I took over near the cemetary office. I need to get outside and get some pictures of my roses and lillie, they are just gorgeous. Which reminds me I need to go recharge the battery in my camera. Kyle's friend is still here in town, I will make sure to get a picture of the two of them together this evening. Wow has Caden ever changed, he's grown so tall, he's taller than me by a few inches!!! Kyle is still waiting for his big growth spurt, he' s still several inches shorter than me, LOL! OK once the battery charges I will go outside and take pictures of my flowers. I should have had them charging so I could get pictures of the guys up roofing our house. I wound up making an emergency trip to Spokane (2.5 hours away) at 6 am this morning. Home Depot here in town didn't have enough of the roofing material so I had to go to Spokane to pick up 16 more bundles. What a long morning, it was straight up and straight back.......................*cry* no time to stop at my favorite scrapbooking store!!! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:56 PM, Blogger *Jeanne* said...

This is breath taking Linda... Amazing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home