Monday, August 07, 2006

This weekend I had the chance to do my very first senior picture photo shoot. This is Kyle, he is my husbands bestfriends's nephew. He and his mom came up to where we were camping (a 2 hour drive) just so I could take his pictures up there. This one here is my favorite, but I have posted my top 5 favorites. Not many pictures had him smiling. He was fighting his mom on this all the way, he thinks senior pictures are stupid and there is no need for them, LOL!
The pictures where there is really green plants is actually at a waterfall. Kyle's grandma's ashes are spread on the mountain side right above the water fall.  Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 12:11 PM, Blogger *Jeanne* said...

I think this is my favorite photo. Fighting with mom huh? must be something in the water lately!

 
At 1:06 PM, Blogger motobarbie said...

Linda those turned out awesome, I love them. Hey now he has some cool pictures even if he thinks they are dumb, LOL

 

Post a Comment

<< Home