Sunday, July 30, 2006

Watching this fire was our entertainment for Saturday night! In Clarkston, Washington, the city just across the river from us was going up in flames. LOL Well not really but it sure looked like it and very well could have. When I took this picture I was standing on the back deck of our business partners house. He was out of town so we were over keeping an eye on things. If the fire would have gotten any closer we would be driving all of the equipment away from there. Finally about midnight we decided they had it mostly under control and was not going to reach the equipment, so we headed home. Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At 2:28 PM, Blogger motobarbie said...

A couple of years ago that was the sight you saw from my house. WE had a huge home that took over 3000 acres and 8 homes plus several structures. But you are right it is quite the sight to see.

 
At 7:20 PM, Blogger *Jeanne* said...

Wow Linda... freakin' awesome photo!

 
At 10:38 PM, Blogger Jaci Clark said...

Wow Linda, I know I've said this before but your pics are amazing. If you're ever in Tucson and want to kill some time, you can take pics for me. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home