Thursday, July 20, 2006

OK folks, I know I have been MIA for a while, and I will be again, atleast through the weekend. Life has been hectic these past few weeks and I haven't been online much. When I am home, the last thing I want to do is look at a computer! (damned sinus infection making my eyes hurt!) I will try to post a few pictures tonight to hold over atleast until Sunday, possibly Monday.

Here is one of my favorite subjects standing in front of a beautiful stream. I was practicing portrait shots, need to get up to par on them before I do the photo shoots next month. Next weekend we are in town, DH is on call so we can't leave. I think I will get a hold of my cousin or his wife and set up a little photo session with little Miss Ashley! Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 7:44 AM, Blogger *Jeanne* said...

What a great shot L! The colors just pop!

 
At 5:46 PM, Blogger motobarbie said...

Great picture Miss Linda

 

Post a Comment

<< Home